How To Download Facebook Videos Without Using Any Software
Like the videos you see on Facebook but couldn’t save them for viewing later or share them with your friends on WhatsApp. Here is a simple solution which will allow you to download Facebook videos without downloading any additional software. However, you cannot do it on the Facebook App. You will need open Facebook on Google Chrome or other browsers.
Here is a quick and easy tutorial to download facebook videos on PC:
- Open Google Chrome Browser and open https://www.facebook.com/ or by simply typing fb.com.
- Find the video you need to download and play it.
- Now go to the URL above and delete “www” from the URL and type “m“as shown in the image. Reload.
- Now go to the video box and right click on the video. Click on “save video as“. Choose your directory where you want to save it and you are done.
You can download facebook videos using this tutorial for PC but what if you are on a smartphone. The majority of traffic on the Internet comes from smartphones and tablets.
How To Download Facebook Videos on a Smartphone
- If you are on a smartphone, you only need to open facebook on a browser and it will automatically open m.facebook.com on Google Chrome Browser (not the app).
- Now play the facebook video you want to download and long press on it.
- Click the “save video” option and your download will start. You can change the download preference if you want in the settings of your Google Chrome Browser, otherwise, it would save at the default location.
- You can find the video in your Smartphone’s Gallery or your video player’s library.