YouTube is the biggest source of all sorts of videos on the Internet. People spend hours watching videos and sometimes they play the same video over and over, this makes you use your Internet and spend your data on the same video. The best solution for this problem is getting the video permanently.Unfortunately, YouTube doesn’t allow you to download YouTube videos on your device.
Although, YouTube does let you keep the video in Offline Mode on the YouTube app for android, but then you cannot share the video with your friends or transfer them to your Windows PC.
So, here is the simple solution for downloading YouTube videos using these simple apps and software:
Download YouTube Videos for Android
TubeMate YouTube Downloader enables you to quickly access, search, share and download YouTube videos. Because downloading always happens in the background, you can go on watching YouTube, surfing the Internet, tweeting, and listening to your music as you download. Here’s how you can use it:
- Download and Install Tubemate app from this link.
- Open the app, search for a video that you want to download.
- You will see a green arrow symbol on the upper right section.
- Click on the green arrow to download a video. Now, you will get resolution options for the video. Select the resolution you require. You can even download just the audio of the video.
- You can even rename the videos or select the download locations for saving the video. Click submit and download will start.
- Once the download has started, you can close the app if you like, the download will continue in the background.
Download YouTube Videos for Windows PC
YouTube Video Downloader
YTD Downloader is for your Windows PC and works same like TubeMate. Let’s look at the procedure:
- Download and Install the software for free from this link.
- Once installed, open the YTD Downloader. Choose where you want to save the videos.
- Now Open YouTube in your browser and search for a video you want to download.
- Copy the link of the video and paste in the URL section of the YTD Downloader and select the resolution you want.
- Click on Download Video and the download will start.
That’s it! Your download will complete in a moment. These apps are the easiest ones to download any video from YouTube. Just keep the apps updated or they might not work properly when they are outdated.