Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, flagship smartphones by Samsung of this year come with various tweaks in its TouchWiz UI. It has some new features exclusive to Galaxy S7 like the Always-On Display, Scrolling Screenshot, voice-recording app etc. which truly make it a flagship device. However, if you already own a Galaxy S6 or not willing to switch devices and want to have these new features, then you are at the right place.
We have already discussed about how you can get the Always-On Display feature for your android device. Check out this link to know how. First you need to know what the Scrolling Screenshot feature (if you don’t already know).
Scrolling Screenshot Feature
Scrolling Screenshot feature lets you take a screenshot of the multiple pages and produce a single screenshot image. For example- You can take a screenshot of your whole whatsapp chat or your facebook wall feed.
Developed by Android developer, Glitch, we have an app called Stitch & Share which offers the same functionality like the Galaxy S7. However, its not exactly how Galaxy S7’s feature works. In Galaxy S7, you take the screenshot by just scrolling the page and holding the buttons. But in Stitch & Share, you need to click multiple screenshots and then join them in one single screenshot. Its not too much work when you use it. Here’s how you can do this:
How To Use Stitch & Share
- Download the Stitch & Share app from the link below.
- [appbox googleplay https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glitch.stitchandshare]
- On running the app, you will get a demo on how to use it. Watch the demo and it will explain how to use the app. It tells you to take multiple screenshots of the page and then the app will join them together in a single image. You will be notified once the screenshot is ready and saved.
- Open Stitch & Share and hit the ‘+‘ button to add your screenshots.
- You need to add each screenshots individually.
- When you are done adding the images, the app will join the together into a single image.
- You can even add notes for the screenshots by clicking the pencil icon.
- To share these screenshots, click on the share button and select the Share file option to send these long screenshots.