How to Save Web Pages as PDF
Those who have Wi-Fi network at home and don’t have cellular data outside their home or you don’t want to browse the pages using internet to save battery on the go. Here is the way how you can save the web page and read them offline anytime.
If you want to save your cellular data when you are about to reach data limit. Save the web pages as PDF on android or phone to read them anytime without the internet connection. This is applicable on all the stuff you see on web pages and save them as PDF.
How to Save Web pages on Android?
Android users can save the web pages by using Chrome browser
- While browsing any page on the Chrome, click on the three dots at the top right corner.
- Hit the ‘Print’ option from the list.
- If there is no wireless printers nearby, there will be ‘Save as PDF’ option on the top of the screen.
- Hit the ‘Save’ icon and you will get options of saving it in internal memory or external memory.
- Choose the option where you want to save it.
- Name the file and tap on the ‘SAVE’ icon
‘Save to Google Drive’ can also be chosen to save the PDF, but for that you will again need the internet connection to access the Google Drive.
How to Save Web Pages on iPhone/ iPad?
iPhone users can save web pages by using Safari or Chrome browser
- iOS 9 and above user while browsing on Safari can save the web pages. Tap on the ‘Share’ button.
- Choose the ‘Save PDF to iBooks’ options from the available list.
- The PDF saved will open automatically after saving.
- To see the web pages save earlier, use the iBooks Application and there you will find all the saved PDF.
For the iPhone and iPad users who browse on Chrome browser can apply the method shown for the Android users.